• (1) 21 Degree Framing Nailer
• (1) Batterty
• (1) Charger
• Power to Nail Engineered Lumbers
• Fires 3 Nails Per Second
• No Consumable Gas Cartridge Required - M18 Battery Only
• REDLITHIUM battery technology: superior pack construction, electronics and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
• REDLINK PLUS intelligence: provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
• POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers longer life and higher performance
• Pivoting Rafter Hook
• Belt Hook
• Tool Free Drive Depth Adjustment
• On Board Hex Key Storage
• No-Mar Tip Cover
• On/Off Power Button
• Sequential and Contact Actuation Firing Modes
• Accessory Extended Capacity Available Separately
• Product Length: 14.1"
• Product Height: 15.2"
• Product Width: 4.7"
• Product Weight: 11.1 lbs
The MILWAUKEE® M18 FUEL™ 21 Degree Framing Nailer Kit sets the new standard for cordless framing nailers.The nitrogen spring mechanism, POWERSTATE™ brushless motor, and REDLINK™ Intelligence delivers pneumatic performance and cordless convenience. The framing nailer can sink full round head nails into dense engineered lumber to tackle the most demanding framing applications. To increase productivity and efficiency, the framing gun fires 3 nails per second with zero ramp-up time, firing a nail as soon as the trigger is pulled. The cordless framing nailer uses only Milwaukee's REDLITHIUM™ Batteries and sealed compressed nitrogen to drive each nail, eliminating the cost of gas cartridges and associated maintenance. The M18 FUEL™ 21 Degree Framing Nailer delivers pneumatic performance and durability that professional carpenters and remodelers expect, without the hassle of a compressor and hose or gas cartridge. This kit includes one M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 battery pack, an M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger, a rafter hook, non-marring tip, and a contractor bag.
This nail gun is powerful and heavy. it need a a larger nail holder.
Use this all the time at work, and it far exceeded my expectations! The ONLY negative I might say is that it gets pretty heavy when you are using if for long periods of time.
I use the nailer at work and let me tell u it’s the best investment money could buy I bumped the battery up a size and I can go for ever it seams with out changing the batterie
It’s a great nailer but it doesn’t last long enough with out having to go for repairs.
Best on the market, Dewalt can't match a single thing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.