• (1) M18™ Cordless 2-Speed Grease Gun (2646-20)
• (1) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ 1.5 Compact Battery Pack (48-11-1815)
• (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
• Industry leading 10,000 PSI max operating pressure
• Industry leading max flow-rate of up to 10 oz. / minute
• New to world precision through Pre-Set grease counter lbs
• Best in class 48" flexible hose
• Air Bleeder Valve: Priming mechanism for quick flow
• M18™ REDLITHIUM™ System: Compatible with over 40 M18™ Lithium-Ion solutions for greater versatility in the workplace
• Lock-on / Lock-off trigger delivers added user convenience
• Voltage: 18V
• Battery: M18 REDLITHIUM
• Charger: 18V charger
• Length: 15"
• Weight: 8.5 lbs
• Tool Warranty: 5 Years
The M18™ Cordless 2-Speed Grease Gun delivers maximum pressure and unmatched versatility, offering an industry leading 10,000 PSI max operating pressure and a patent pending pre-set grease counter that allows service and maintenance professionals to dispense precise amounts of grease. The tool’s 2-speed design offers users the ability to select between max pressure and max flow rate. Other unique features include an on-board LED light, a lock-on/lock-off trigger, and a plunger rod with markings to gauge how much grease is left in the barrel. The tool’s stand up design and shoulder strap capability offer user convenience, while limiting fatigue and the 48” flexible hose offers greater accessibility when greasing hard to reach fittings. The new tool is also compatible with a clear barrel accessory (49-19-2646). Powered by an M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery pack, this is the industry’s only 18V grease gun that’s battery is compatible with a system of tools. The kit includes the new multi-voltage charger, so you can charge all M12 and M18 lithium-ion batteries with one charger.
Works great... lasts longer and out performs the Lincoln's and works with the batteries we use in all our equipment.
Ive had my grease gun for almost 6 years, in that time its pumped thousands of tubes of grease. a few weeks ago it stripped out the 2 speed. the 2 speed is the only issue ive had with it and that was after 6 years of in and out of cold weather and being bounced around in a service truck