• (1) 2785-20 7" / 9" Large Angle Grinder
• (1) 2962-20 M18 FUEL™ 1/2" Mid-Torque Impact Wrench w/ Friction Ring Bare Tool
• (1) Type 27 9" Guard
• (1) Side Handle
• (1) FIXTEC Nut
• (1) Backing Flange
• (1) Wrench
• POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL 7" / 9" Large Angle Grinder to generate the power and performance of a 15A corded Large Angle Grinder.
• REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18 System.
• REDLITHIUM High Output HD12.0 Battery Pack: Provides 50% more power and runs 50% cooler versus standard REDLITHIUM HD packs. Superior pack construction provides the industry's best protection against jobsite conditions.
• Corded Performance: World's first 18v Large Angle Grinder
• 100% Tool Free: Make all accessory changes and guard adjustments without a wrench for increased productivity.
• Advanced ergonomics for increased mobility and productivity
• Metal housing & gearing system providing legendary durability
• Dual action trigger: eliminating accidental trigger actuation
• Compatible with all M18 Batteries and Tools
• Depth: 3.4"
• Height: 5.66"
• Width: 22.31"
• Weight: 11.95
The M18 FUEL 7" / 9" Large Angle Grinder is the world's first 18v LAG generating the power of a 15A corded large angle grinder, is up to 2LBS lighter, and has 9" grinding capacity. Providing high performance, advanced ergonomics & legendary durability, this grinder is designed to complete the toughest grinding, surface preparation, and cutting applications with any 7" - 9" accessory. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor provides 6,600 RPM and higher speeds under load for corded grinding/cutting performance. REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over discharge. The M18 REDLITHIUM High Output HD12.0 battery delivers unmatch run-time in all applications. Tool-free accessory changes using the FIXTEC nut and guard adjustments mean less downtime during work.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.