• (1) 2732-20 7-1/4" Circular Saw
• (1) 48-11-1865 M18 REDLITHIUM High Output XC6.0 Battery Pack
• (1) Blade
• (1) Wrench
• POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL 7-1/4" Circular Saw to generate the power and performance of a 15A corded circular saw.
• REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18 System.
• Compatible with all M18 Batteries and Tools
• Magnesium Shoe and Guards for maximum durability
• Integrated rafter hook for easy storage between cuts
• LED light for increased accuracy and visibility
• Integrated dust port on guard and included vac adaptor
• Electric brake for stopping blade after trigger is released
• 2-1/2" of cut depth
• Depth: 13.75"
• Height: 11.5"
• Width: 8"
• Weight: 9.05
Designed for the carpenter, remodeler and general contractor the M18 FUEL 7-1/4' Circular Saw from Milwaukee generates the power of a 15A corded saw, cuts faster than a 15A corded saw and gives users up to 750 cuts per charge. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor provides 5,800 RPM and higher speeds under load for corded cutting performance. REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over discharge. The M18 REDLITHIUM High Output HD12.0 battery delivers unmatch run-time in all applications. All magnesium guards and shoe delivers extreme durability for jobsite conditions. A built-in rafter hook offers quick and easy storage and an electric brake stops the blade quickly after cuts are complete for maximum productivity.
Was very diappointed that the saw did not come with a metal cutting guide. Seems like that should be part of the saw, very inconvenient now to have to find and order a guide plus pay shipping again.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.