• (1) M18 FUEL™ Blower (2724-20)
• (1) M18™ REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT™ XC8.0 battery (48-11-1880)
• (1) M18™ & M12™ Rapid charger (48-59-1808)
• Power to Clear From 15'
• Full Throttle In Under 1 Second
• Up to 4 lbs. Lighter
• POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Delivers more power under load and longer motor life
• REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
• M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ XC8.0 Battery Pack: Provides 50% more power and runs 50% cooler vs. M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC Battery Packs
• High/Low Speed Settings
• Maximum Air Volume: 450 CFM
• Maximum Air Speed: 120 MPH
• Lock On Button: Yes
• Voltage: 18V
• Compatible Batteries: All M18™ Batteries
• Compatible Chargers: 48-59-1812, 48-59-1806, 48-59-1807, 48-59-1808, 48-59-1810
• Length: 33.8"
• Width: 5.87"
• Battery System: M18
• Weight: 4.9 lbs
• Height: 9.7"
• Power Source: Cordless
The MILWAUKEE® M18 FUEL™ Blower has the power to clear from 15 ft, gets to full throttle in under 1 second, and is up to 4 lbs lighter than competitors. Designed to meet landscape maintenance professional needs, the POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor and M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ XC8.0 Battery deliver 450 CFM and 120 MPH output. The blower features a variable speed trigger and high/low speed settings for increased control. The high setting is for the most demanding applications and low is optimized for clearing debris from flower beds without moving mulch. The lock on button allows the blower to be locked on to full throttle, so the operating hand can be relaxed reducing fatigue. The M18 FUEL™ Blower is fully compatible with 200+ solutions on the M18™ system.
This blower is light, powerful and easy to use. Well built and mad to get the job done
Very nice make 3 Milwaukee M18 tools for me.
I have tried other battery powered yard care tools in the past and dismissed them as mere toys.
But now that i have so many M18 Milwaukee power tools and batteries i decided to give this one a try. From the first pull of the trigger i realized this is no toy, but a serious tool. I blew my sons boxes (that clutter my garage) all over the place before trying it on the yard.......boy was he mad...:)
As for power?....let just say that my driveway will never look dirty again as picking this blower up to use instead of my gas blower is just plain fun and fasssst.
I also bought the tool/battery/charger combo as it's like getting an 8.0 and rapid charger for less than half of retail price.
Great job on this one Milwaukee
I use it in my lawn care business instead of pulling the backpack blower out many times. I have the 3rd from largest Husqvarna backpack. About 660 cfm. This is 440-450 cfm. Not as fast, but sure is easier to use for small jobs such a sidewalk or my carport. Run time has been very good with the 9.0 amp battery I use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.