• (1) M18 FUEL 1/2" Hammer Drill w One-Key (Tool Only)
• (1) Side handle
• (1) Belt clip
• (1) Bit holder
• Model 2806-20 M18 FUEL Hammer Drill/Driver with PowerState brushless motor delivers up to 60% more power, a shorter length by up to 1-1/2" and up to 2X faster speed under heavy load than the competition
• RedLink Plus™ Intelligence ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications, while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18™ System
• M18 RedLithium XC5.0 battery pack (not included) delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitors
• One-Key compatibility is the ability to customize, track, and manage tools for increased productivity and investment protection
• Compatible with all M18 batteries
• Battery Composition: Lithium-Ion (Li-ion)
• Battery Type: Charger
• Battery Voltage: 18 V
• Chuck Design: Keyless
• Chuck Size: 1/2"
• Color / Finish: Red/Black
• Cordless / Corded: Cordless
• Cordless Drill Type: Hammer Drill
• Drill / Driver Maximum RPM: 2000
• Drill Type: Hammer Drill
• Housing Material: Glass Filled Nylon
• Impacts per Minute: 32000
• Length: 4.61"
• Maximum Torque (ft-lbs): 1200
• Powered Tool Power Source: Electric - Cordless
• Switch Type: Trigger
• Tool Handle Type: Pistol
• Width: 8.66"
The Milwaukee M18 FUEL Hammer Drill with One-Key delivers up to 60% more power, up to 1.5" shorter length and up to 2X faster speed under heavy load than the competition. With 1200 in.-lbs. of torque and only 6.9" in length, it has the power for demanding applications and ability to access tight spaces. The Hammer Drill's anti-kickback technology increases control in bind-up situations and reduces unwanted shut-downs, with the added benefit of controlling sensitivity preferences. The M18 RedLithium™ battery packs (not included) deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the packs than competitors. One-Key compatibility allows users to customize, track and manage their tool for increased productivity. Using the tool's tracking functionality, if the tool is ever lost or stolen, you can lock it out to protect your investment.
This is a brute force tool. Even on its lightest setting, the clutch will strip the thread on any small screw. The lightest torque setting is 25 inch.pounds, which reduces the versatility of this tool, to HEAVY DUTY WORK ONLY. This is therefore NOT a good tool if you want a good all-round drill and screwdriver. I would certainly not buy this tool again.
Milwaukee definitely has the best tools available.
I have had this particular drill for about 10 years now with no problems at all. I would definitely recommend this drill and any other products from Milwaukee too.
Bought a drill 9 years ago thought I burn it up went and got a new 1/2 drill driver it has more power then the old one but the old was used for everything. then the day the drill was smoking then it stopped that's when I ordered the new one' but the next day went out blew the motor out and the old one started working now it is used mainly for light work
I had this drill for about 6 months use it everyday( hammer drilling stone&concrete) strong,reliable,long battery life.
Very pleased with the comfort while using it !
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.