• (1) M18 FUEL™ Oscillating Multi-Tool (2836-20)(1) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1850)(1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)(1) Contractor Bag(1) OPEN-LOK™ 1-3/8" HCS WOOD BLADE 1PK (49-25-1101)(1) Multi-Tool Sanding Pad (48-90-2000)(1) 3-1/2" 60 Grit Triangle Sandpaper(1) 3-1/2" 80 Grit Triangle Sandpaper(1) 3-1/2" 120 Grit Triangle Sandpaper(1) 3-1/2" 240 Grit Triangle Sandpaper
• Fastest Cuts, Power for Demolition, Lowest Full Tool Vibration
• 4.2 Degree Oscillation Angle with 10,000-20,000 OPM Cut Speed
• Part of the M18™ System, with over 200+ Cordless Solutions
• POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL™ Oscillating Multi-Tool combined with 10,000 to 20,000 OPM delivers fastest speed of cut
• REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Most advanced system of electronics in the industry, enabling communication between batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and compatibility.
• REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack lifespan than any battery on the market.
• Variable Speed Dial to Allow Users to Adjust the Speed to the Application
• Auto-Load Feature to allow the user to start slowly when making precise cuts, and automatically ramp up to the highest speed once under load, to provide unmatched productivity
• 180 Degree Span LED Light for better Visibility in Low-Light Situations
• Oscillation Angle: 4.2 Degrees for Fastest Cutting
• Vibration Dampening Technology for Lowest Full Tool Vibration
The MILWAUKEE® M18 FUEL™ Oscillating Multi-Tool Kit generates the fastest cuts, the power for demolition, and the lowest full tool vibration. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers 10,000 to 20,000 OPM with an aggressive 4.2-degree oscillation angle to deliver the fastest cuts over the competition. The cordless multi-tool also delivers the power to complete many demanding applications with ease, such as large cuts through hardwoods and nail embedded wood, pushing the limits of what a multipurpose oscillating tool can do. Vibration dampening technology delivers the lowest full tool vibration, making cuts more comfortably with less fatigue. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence achieves unmatched levels of performance, protection, and compatibility. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 battery delivers more work per charge than competitive batteries on the market when used with the multitool. The M18 FUEL™ Oscillating Multi-Tool has a 10-Setting Dial with an additional Auto-Load Feature, allowing users to adjust the speed to the application. An integrated 180-degree LED light provides maximum visibility in low-light situations.
I bought mine two days ago. This cuts great! However, in the middle of a small run, it cuts power all of a sudden. Not overheating, battery is in place. It's brand spanking new. Not tough material either. Why is this doing that? Do I have a defective tool?
U want to give it 5 stars, but as of now it is not doing what my Gen one can do.
We use not only this tool everyday not Doubt about it to use it to the extremo if I would need to get another one we go for this one again
Everyone knows having a multi-tool is one of the most useful tools in your bag. This takes it to another level!! The auto feature works absolutely amazing, set it on auto and it adjusts as you put load on the tool. Cut speeds are dramatically faster than any other multi-tool I've ever used in my life. Noticeably less vibration which is hard to believe with how fast this tool cuts. Not sure how you could make this tool any better!!
This multi-tool has great promise out of the box. I bought it to replace my aging 2626 multi-tool, which has seen quite a lot of use over the last few years. My first reactions are that it cuts quicker and vibrates less. I'm liking the "auto" mode quite a lot from my first few uses-- excited to try it more. I used and abused the 2626 and every indication says that this tool will exceed my expectations doing the same.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.