• (1) 2269-20 Infrared Temp-Gun
• (1) Manual
• (1) 9V Battery
• (1) K-Type Thermocouple
• Measures surface temperatures -40?F to 1472?F for use in a variety of applications
• High performance 30:1 distance-to-spot ratio measures a 1 ft. spot from 30 ft. way
• Additional contact measurement from -40?F to 1022?F for use in a variety of applications
• Premium LCD display for clear readings
• Log 99 Measurements for tracking performance
• Fully bumpered nose, shielded LCD Survives 6' ft drops
• Audible, user-configurable High/Low Temperature Alert
• Hold, Max, Min, Avg, Diff Modes
• 1/4-20 Thread for mounting to tri-pods or other accessories
• Adjustable Emissivity 0.1 to 0.99
The Milwaukee Infrared Temp-Gun delivers the clearest screen and more tracking capabilities. With stunning readability indoor & outdoor, this infrared temp-gun provides easier readings for professional, residential, commercial and industrial users in any environment. Track performance closer with 4X more built-in measurement storage. With a 7-point reinforced frame, fully bumpered nose, and shielded LCD, the Milwaukee Infrared Temp-Gun survives 6ft drops for superior durability.
Milwaukee [****]:1 Infrared/Contact Temp Gun 9-Volt
needs variable heat range and lock switch
It’s working better than others I had.
The part works great. My customer is happy...and that in turn makes me happy. Redtoolstore.com team made this a seamless and effortless process for me. I will definitely be a recurring customer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.