IMPORTANT: This item cannot be accepted for a return unless it is unused and in its sealed original packaging. Please contact your local Milwaukee service center for repair or replacements of this item post purchase.INCLUDES:
• 2110-21 USB Rechargeable 700L Flashlight
• REDLITHIUM BATTERY
• 2' Heavy Duty USB Cord
• 700 Lumens of TRUEVIEW™ High Definition Output
• IP67 Rated: Waterproof and Dust Proof
• Spot-Flood Sliding Beam Adjustment
• 3 Light Output Modes: High, Low and Strobe
• High Mode: 700 Lumens- 4.5 Hrs. Low Mode: 100 Lumens- 16 Hrs. Strobe: 700 Lumens- 9 Hrs.
• 155 Meter Beam Distance
• Removable Metal Clip
• Internally Charges REDLITHIUM® USB Batteries through Micro-USB Port
• 3X Faster Charge Time: 2.1A Charge Rate
• Get 50% of a Charge in Under 30 Minutes, 80% in Under 1 Hour, and a Full Charge of the REDLITHIUM® USB Battery in 2 Hours
• Length: 6.5in
• Height : 1.5in
• Width: 1.5in
• Weight:0.52 lbs
EXTREME OUTPUT. BUILT FOR THE TOUGHEST CONDITIONS. Powered by REDLITHIUM® USB, the Milwaukee® USB Rechargeable 700L Flashlight delivers
I have been using my flashlight for about 3 months, won't charge, when trying to charge the light flashes red and green. I have several Milwaukee tools and am satisfied with all of them except the flashlight
I have a lot of milwaukee tools and none of them disappoint...until i got this light. It seemed every other time i went to use it, it needed charged. now, its the very next time I use it after a charge. Its super disappointing because I had such high hopes for a new rechargeable light that wasnt a streamlight. All reviews are showing same thing and now I dont even want to buy a replacement battery because it seems I'll have the same issue.
Was a good flash light until the charger stopped working
I have many Milwaukee power tools and bought this because of good experience with them. The light is awesome, but it does not hold a charge very long. Shortly after charging it will begin to flash and then dim down. I am not happy wit its performance.
I like everything about the light other than the weak battery I think Milwaukee needs to scratch the idea of using this brand of battery and find a new one that’s more reliable
The flashlight so bright it can burn plastic and it’s built like a tank
Also if A Milwaukee representative reads this can you warranty batteries yes or no
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.