• 3/8" Magnum® Drill
• Side Handle
• Powerful 7.0 amp motor, 0 to 1200 rpm, variable speed control
• All metal GRIP-LOK™ single sleeve keyless chuck for a stronger hold on the bit
• All metal gear case and diaphragm
• 8 ft. 3-wire QUIK-LOK® rubber cord for easy storage and field replacement
360° locking side handle
Ergonomic tactile grip and two finger trigger for user comfort and balance
• Voltage 120 AC
• Amps 7.0
• No Load RPM 0-1,200
• Chuck Type Single Sleeve
• Wood Capacity-Flat Boring Bit 1-1/2"
• Wood Capacity-Hole Saw 3-1/4"
• Metal Capacity-Twist Bit 1/2"
•Chuck Size 3/8"
•Gear Train Double
•Trigger Lock On
This is the workhorse 3/8 in. drill. For hole saws, twist bits and light fastening, the 0-1200 RPM unit has speed and torque for maximum versatility. Add the convenience and extra grip strength of the all metal single sleeve chuck and a QU(more...)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.