• M12 Compact Vacuum (0850-20)
• Crevice Tool
• Extension Wand
• Filter Assembly
• Utility Nozzle
• High performance motor delivers 34CFM for use on wide range of materials
• Best in class run time, up to 29 minutes* on a single charge using REDLITHIUM™ XC4.0 batteries
• Versatile attachments allow for small to large area clean-up.
• Clear viewing window makes it easy to see canister fill level.
• Reusable 42 pleat filter
• Lock-on switch reduces user fatigue during extended use
• Voltage: 12V
• Warranty: 5 Years
The M12™ Compact Vacuum provides more power to clean anywhere. A high performance motor delivers maximum suction for a wide range of construction materials, such as wood chips and metal shavings. With up to 29 minutes of run-time on a single charge*, the M12™ Compact Vacuum can be used for spot clean-up or large area vacuuming. Additionally, the 0850-20 comes with a utility noz(more...)
This thing is freaking awesome, it’s like a super strong dust buster. Works very well when you quickly need saw dust out of your way or just need to clean up a small mess. Super light and easy to bring to job sites, would definitely recommend!
Was a little skeptical after reading the negative reviews....but I think they were using this vac in place of a shop vac. If used as intended, it's a great little vac. It's like the old dust buster but you can change batteries instead of waiting for a recharge. Only thing is I wish it would come with a flex hose attachment.
Milwaukee 0850-20 M12 Compact Vacuum
This vacuum does NOT like to pick up sand or gravel, which I get lots of in my truck. I think just doesn't have enough suction. Also, getting the battery off the unit is a bear and the battery must be removed in order to clean the vacuum.
Hi like this vacuum but I broke the filter when removing it and I can’t find a replacement to order or purchase. So that has been disappointing