• Volts: 120V
• Amps: 10
• Capacity in Steel: 3/4"
• No Load RPM: 350
• Gear Train: Triple
• Spindle Diameter: #3 J.T.
• Length: 18-1/2"
Milwaukee 1854-1 Features:
• Extra long switch handle and pipe handle allow maximum leverage for drilling, reaming large holes, and added control
• Poly chrome alloy steel gears for high torque transmission with minimum wear
• Rear mounted assist spade handle
• Powerful milwaukee builtmMotor - reversing
• Heavy-duty aluminum alloy housing
• Heat treated helical-cut gears for quiet performance
• Ruggedly built, reserve power for toughest drilling jobs
• Drive shafts run smooth on pre-lubricated ball bearings
Love the drill. This is the third one I've purchased.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.