• 2111-21 USB Rechargeable Hardhat Headlamp
• REDLITHIUM® USB Battery
• 2' Heavy Duty USB Cord
• 475 Lumens of TRUEVIEW™ High Definition Output
• Clips and Rubber Grip for Secure Hard Hat Attachment
• IP54 Rated: Water and Dust Resistant
• 5 Light Output Modes for Optimal Brightness and Runtime
• Spot/Flood Mode: 475 Lumens- 2 Hrs. Flood High Mode: 300 Lumens- 4.5 Hrs. Flood Medium Mode: 150 Lumens- 8.5 Hrs. Flood Low Mode: 25 Lumens- 31 Hrs. Spot High Mode: 300 Lumens- 4 Hrs.
• 7-Position Tilting Light Head for Directing Light
• Internally Charges REDLITHIUM® USB Batteries through Micro-USB Port
• 3X Faster Charge Time: 2.1A Charge Rate
• Get 50% of a Charge in Under 30 Minutes, 80% in Under 1 Hour, and a Full Charge of the REDLITHIUM® USB Battery in 2 Hours
• LED Fuel Gauge Allows Fast Checking of REDLITHIUM® USB Battery Charge
• Length: 3.76in
I have bought this headlamp not to long ago and I have charged it maybe 20-25 times and now when I plug it in it flashes red and green and it last a very short time.
The battery in my headlamp never seemed to last longer than a few hours on full charge. It’s been very frustrating especially when it does before lunch time. I am an electrician and working in dark spaces is an everyday Occurrence.
Although super bright, battery don’t last.
I love this head lamp, but looks like most of these headlamps have battery issues. I’ve charged mine 5X and now I’m getting the flashing green. Wish they would fix this!!!
Huge fan of Milwaukee, have so many M18 power tools, work lights, weed trimmer, leaf blower even so much I have the large Milwaukee double stacked tool chest but as for this headlamp I am disappointed. I expected the LED to be a brighter white and no so much a yellowish color compared to many other LED headlamps. However that's something I could get past. The battery is a whole different issue. Not sure who came up with the hrs chart but I've not gotten anywhere near the usage claimed it will last on any other the settings. I've always fully charged the battery till solid green but have yet to get it to last as long as stated. I even got a 2nd battery that have to keep with me since I know it won't last a shift at work and it's frustrating being the only way to charge them is in the headlamp itself so constantly swapping the 2 batteries out daily. Don't know what amp is on the battery but would be nice if a larger amp battery for longer run time was available. Still going to be a Milwaukee customer just had my hopes up after paying $60 for a light that won't last thru half a shift.
I've purchased TWO of these and BOTH of them have quit charging. Flashes green and red. absolute crap! I KEEP having HORRIBLE experiences with just about everything I've tried that was milwaukee brand. Never seems to be worth the very high price.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.