• (1) Auto Voltage/Continuity Tester W/ Resistance (2213-20)
• (1) Belt Clip
• (1) Test Lead Set
• (2) AAA Batteries
• (1) Manual
• Backlit LCD display for easy to read measurements
• Belt clip eliminates holding the meter while you work
• LED worklight for low-lit areas
• Dual LED and audible indicators for fast and convenient test results
• Built-in test lead holders for quick storage
• Auto Ranging for simple use
• Replaceable test leads for greater flexibility
• Rugged over molding protects your meter in any environment
• Safety Category Rating: CAT IV 600V AC/DC
• Voltage AC/DC: 600V
• Resistance: Up to 20k?
• Continuity: Yes
• Backlight: Yes
• Rugged Overmolding: Yes
• Tool Warranty: 5 Years
• Battery Type: Alkaline (AAA)
• LED Light: Yes
• Auto-Ranging: Yes
• Alerts: Audible/LED
• Replaceable Leads: Yes
• Accessory: 1/4"-20 Thread
The Milwaukee Auto Voltage/Continuity Tester W/ Resistance combines the features you get from high performance electrical meters into an accurate, simple, and productive tester. While traditional testers only indicate broad voltage ranges that mask el(more...)
Does not measure ohms, only kiloohms. Somewhat frustrating when you're testing and can't get a reading. Pulled out my old meter and its measuring fine. So I look closely at the manual and sure enough it only measures from 2 kohm to 20 kohm. Not very practical.
Otherwise I love this meter, really is a shame. I can't be swapping meters anytime I need to measure something besides voltage or continuity and resistance is the only other reading I need on a daily basis.
Going to have to return and don't think I want to fork out the money for the fully featured meter from Milwaukee. Guess I'm getting a new meter from the manufacturer I was trying to get away from. Just got a whole line up of M12 tools and loved them so I thought this would complement them nicely. Dissapointed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.