• (1) M12™ Heated Women's Softshell Jacket-Only (232-20)
• (1) M12™ REDLITHIUM CP2.0 Battery Pack (48-11-2420)
• (1) M12™ Compact Charger & Power Source (48-59-1201)
• Heating Zones: Back, Collar, & Front Pockets
• Washer and dryer safe
• Wind & Water Resistant Polyester Softshell
• High loft insulation to trap heat.
• Brushed Thermal Lining
• Thumb-hole cuffs
• Adjustable waist with drop tail extended back
• (2) outer zip pockets, (1) inner zip pocket, (1) low-profile battery pocket
• Length: 14"
• Height: 3"
• Width: 18"
• Weight: 2.69
Powered by M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology, the Milwaukee® M12™ Heated Women’s Jacket uses carbon fiber heating elements to create and distribute heat to the back, collar, and front hand pockets. Featuring a quilted softshell design and high-loft insulation, the jacket provides wind and water resistance while trapping heat to provide extended warmth and comfort in cold conditions.
Fit the wife nicely, she does wish it had the same feature as the mens like the front or back pocket option for the battery, and heat in the chest. But all in all it awesome.
Milwaukee 232B-21 M12 Women's Heated Softshell Jacket Kit, Black
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.