• (1) 2364-20 M12 Compact Flood Light
• TRUEVIEW HD Output: Provides High Quality Natural True Color
• As Bright As a 250w Halogen
• Multiple hanging features: 2 powerful magnets, spring loaded clamp, key hole hanger, wire hanger
• 3 output modes for optimal brightness and runtime
• High Definition output with true color, even beam and natural light
• Low Battery indicator alerts users when the battery is nearing end of charge
• Impact Resistant, withstands 9' drop
• Limited Lifetime LED warranty
• High mode: 1000 Lumens for up to 3.5 hours runtime with M12 XC 4.0 pack
• Medium mode: 400 Lumens for up to 7.5 hours runtime with M12 XC 4.0 pack
• Low mode: 200 Lumens for up to 15 hours runtime with M12 XC 4.0 pack
• Water & Dust Resistant: IP54 Ingress Protection
• Compatible Batteries: All M12 RedLithium Packs
• Compatible Chargers: All M12 RedLithium Chargers
• Tool Warranty: 5 Year
Take light anywhere and hang everywhere The new Rover M12 Compact Flood Light gives its users the ultimate flood light for on the go use and adapts, performs, and survives to any work environment its users come across. The 2364-20 can be used in virtually any workspace with its compact size and intergrated hanging features like its strong magnets, spring loaded clamp, key hole hanger, and wire hanger. The 2364-20 is capable of lighting up a large workspace for extended periods of time, as it provides 1,000 lumens of high definition light output in its high mode, 400 lumens in medium and 200 lumens of output in low mode. It uses high quality LED with a neutral white color and a high color rendering index paired with a Milwaukee designed reflector to produce an even beam pattern. The M12 Compact Flood Light has a impact and chemical resistant lens able to withstand the toughest of jobsite conditions. Its LEDs never need to be replaced and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. The combination of these technologies offers professionals the highest quality LED lighting solution, on or off the jobsite.
The unit sits at a upward angle, which for some reason just always seems to be in my eyes. It has magnets on the back which could be more powerful, but are still handy. It also has a spring loaded pull out clamp which makes it handy to clam on to 2x4 rafters and so on. No swivel ability. 3 brightness level and very bright makes this an excellent light for a pitch black room. When it comes to flood lights I don't recommend the M12 units, get the M18 for longer run time. As far as batteries go get the 6.0 or all you'll be doing is swapping out batteries.
Great concept and love the mounting options, however you can not rely on the unit Turing on or off when you press the button. Unpredictable at best but mostly useless. This has caused me to question not just if Milwaukee is worth further investment.
Love this portable LED light! With the adjustable intensity levels and a super strong magnet it really makes working in confined spaces easy. When I’m done I put the light in my service truck tool space and the magnet holds in place even traveling on rough terrain.
Sheds great light, but the magnets don’t hold real well to the bottom of a car. I keep it on the side of my toolbox and it fall off quite often. Good thing it’s durable.
Bought this over a year ago and it has never let me down. I do a lot of work in commercial kitchens where the lighting isn't great and there is grease and water everywhere. It is perfect for having a light inside an oven to change a motor or for finding what's leaking under a dishwasher. The LEDs are fantastic and having 3 settings is great. Only drawback is that it eats up the small batteries in a real hurry, even on the lowest setting.