• M12™ Jig Saw Tool
• (1) M12™ Compact RED LITHIUM™ Battery, (1) 30-Minute Charger
• (1) Milwaukee® 10 TPI Wood Cutting T-Shank Jig Saw Blade
• (1) Anti-Splintering Insert, (1) Non-Marring Shoe
• Contractor Bag
• Compact and Lightweight - Only 3.8 lbs and 8.75" long
• Maximum Control - Innovative Hybrid Grip™ design delivers greater control by bringing the grip closer to the material with a variable speed trigger
• Powerful Cutting - 3/4" Stroke length & 0-2,800 SPM for fast and controlled cutting through various materials
• Quick Changes - Quik-Lok™ T-Shank blade clamp and tool-free 450 bevel capability with positive lock at 900
• Smooth Cutting - Designed to minimize vibration by keeping the weight over the cutting area
• LED Light and Fuel Gauge - Illuminates the cut line and displays remaining run-time
• Voltage 12V
So I bought this tool and went to go and use it and I cannot get the blade to stay in it is very dissatisfied
I have never been able to use this saw without it stoping every 2 seconds. Got a bigger battery to fix it...it didn't and it made me buy a bigger battery I didn't needed. I love the driver small and powerful enough but I feel like the rest of the line is useless. A cordless jigsaw that doesn't cut is more useless than a brick. Every time I use it I can't believe they sold me that. It stop every inch...it stop every 3 seconds when its not cutting anything.
I have other M12s so bought this one, tool only. Only cut thin panel board so far, but happy to report no issues. It is heavy though for an M12 product, feels heavier than a corded jigsaw I lifted (no, not as in ‘stole it’) at Home Depot.