• 2472-20 M12 Cable Cutter
• Powerful Jaws Cut Effortlessly through 600 MCM Cu / 750 MCM AL
• Milwaukee Designed Blade Delivers a round and installation ready cut
• Open jaws enable the user to go straight to the cable in panels without long handles, looping or ratcheting
• Redlithium Technology delivers up to 150 cuts of 500 MCM CU per charge
• 2 Speed Gear Box Delivers Power for large cables, and speed for more frequent size
• Auto Release Lever provides ability to cut, reload and quickly repeat
• Cut Capacity:600 MCM Copper, 750 MCM Aluminum, 1 3/16" Communication Cable
• Jaw Opening:1.44"
• Tool Weight (w/battery):6.9 lbs.
• Jaw Height:4"
• LED Light:Yes
The Milwaukee M12 600 MCM Cable Cutter delivers jaw-dropping cable cutting power in a compact portable package. Using a break-through powered ratcheting mechanism and superior blade geometry, the M12 600 MCM Cable Cutter cuts through large cables with ease leaving a clea(more...)
Badass tool, not as powerful as a greenlee or other $1000 bunny guns but I’ve used mine on 600’s for years and haven’t had a issue.
Great tool when it comes to cutting wire and cable smaller the 350MCM copper. Used the cable cutter about a week ago and thought the battery was dead. Changed out the battery and found it to be the tool itself. It would not cut through the 600MCM. Had to take it apart to get it off the wire. Tried to use it again and only the light would turn on. This is the second cutter I had to turn in for repairs due to cutting wire 350 to 600 MCM.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.