• (1) M12 FUEL™ Installation Drill/Driver (2505-20)
• (4) Attachments: 3/8" Metal Chuck, 1/4" Hex, Offset, and Right Angle
• (1) Belt Clip
• (1) Compartmentalized Contractor Bag
• 4-in-1 Dedicated Solutions
• Unrivaled Access and Control
• Up to 300 inch lbs of max torque
• Offset Attachment provides ultimate access to tight corners and will not damage or mar finished materials when fastening
• Right Angle Attachment provides efficient fastening and/or drilling at 90 degrees for unrivaled access in tight spaces
• All Metal 3/8” Chuck and ¼” Hex attachments add to user productivity by delivering the versatility to efficiently perform most drilling & fastening applications
• Magnetic Bit Holder holds multiple bits on board to save time when switching accessories
• 5.12” wide and only 2.0lbs with battery attached
• Inline grip allows for maximum tool control and easier access to hard to reach places
• Top of tool is flat, allowing for easier drilling/fastening when tool is flush to a surface
• ¼” Hex, 3/8” Chuck, and Offset attachments connect to Right Angle attachment for added versatility when drilling and fastening at a right angle
• POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers 300 in-lbs of max torque
• Attachments connect in 16 different positions for access at almost every angle
• Belt Clip attached
• Compatible with all M12™ batteries
• Compartmentalized Contractor Bag allows for easy attachment organization and tool mobility
Our M12 FUEL™ Installation Drill/Driver features 4 dedicated solutions, delivering unrivaled access and control with up to 300 in-lbs of max torque. Four dedicated heads, including a 3/8” Chuck, Offset Driver, ¼” Hex, and Right Angle, can attach in 16 different positions. This provides you with a 4-in-1 drilling and driving solution that is purposefully designed to reach uniquely challenging locations. The compact drill driver features a slim tool profile and an inline grip in the back of the tool that provides ultimate tool control and unrivaled access. The top of the tool is flat, allowing the tool to be placed flush against surfaces for additional access when needed. The front of the tool is equipped with a magnetic bit holder that securely holds multiple bits, enhancing your productivity. These unique features combine with the tool’s compact size and weight allowing you to maneuver the multi-head drill/driver for maximum versatility and best access in hard to reach places. The modular drill/driver is equipped with a POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor, delivering you with 1600 RPMS and 300 in./lbs of torque. This provides you with the necessary power for installation applications, especially in electrical, cabinet installation, MRO, HVAC, automotive, and remodel applications. The installation drill/driver features REDLINK Plus™ Intelligence, protecting your tool from overloading or overheating. The compact cordless drill/driver is powered by our M12™ REDLITHIUM™ battery packs (not included), delivering you with more run-time per charge and more work over the life of the pack. In addition to the 12-volt tool and four attachments, a compartmentalized contractor bag is included to hold each individual head.
This is a fantastic drill for projects around the house. Much more powerful than I expected. All of the attachments work just fine and the magnetic bit holder is useful as well. The �in, out or lock� button on top isn�t as awkward as I thought it would be. Takes a little getting used to but it�s no deal-breaker. I might buy a second one to keep in my truck for when I go off-roading.
Great for installing cabinets and stuff where the screws are offset from your drilling angle
Great for PVC Deck railings, use offset so no worries of chuck rubbing and scratching finish.
Head changes are quick and positive.
This is a well designed tool made for the professional tradesman, diyer,and hobbyist alike. Key features like the offset chuck allow screws to be driven against walls or cabinets. The 90? chuck helps with tight spaces where a regular drill is unable to fit. The magnetic bitholder is also an added bonus.
This is such a versatile tool. You can use it for delicate assembly and installation jobs as well as use it to drill holes up to an 1 1/2" spade bit when paired with an XC battery. It feels great in the hand and great control of the speed of the tool. It's also much quieter than an impact when working in occupied spaces. The only thing I don't like about this tool is the forward and reverse switch. If Milwaukee makes a Gen 2 they need to go with the standard, not a button.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.