• M12 FUEL 5-3/8" Circular Saw (2530-20)
• POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Delivers maximum power and provides up to 2x longer motor life.
• REDLINK PLUS Intelligence Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
• REDLITHIUM XC4.0 Battery Pack: Provides superior pack construction, more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries.
• 1-5/8" Cut Capacity allows saw to cut 2x dimensional lumber
• LED Light for greater cutline visibility in low light situations.
• Voltage: 12V
• Length: 12-3/8"
• Weight: 5.35 lbs.
• No Load RPM: 3,600
• Blade: 5-3/8"
• Arbor Size: 10MM
• Blade Guard: Aluminum
• Maximum Bevel Capacity: 50 Degrees
With a cut capacity of 1-5/8" for cutting 2x dimensional lumber, the M12 FUEL 5-3/8" circular saw, delivers up to 170 cuts per charge and up to 2X the motor life of competitive products. With the ability to cut a wide range of common jobsite materials, the M12 circular saw was designed to deliver the power, run-time and durability required by professionals. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor outperforms all lead(more...)
This product has held up better than I expected for the size. Absolutely would get again and already have recommended to other people.
My only complaint so far is the fact that it didn't come with an edge guide that should be a standard accessorie with any circular saw
I'm an occasional DIY'er and have used the saw on small project, mainly cutting 2x4 size lumber. Will be using saw on some plywood later. Have done some angled cuts, which were easy to do. Love the compact size and light weight of the saw and M12 battery. Only drawback is that selection of 5 3/8 sized blades at nearby stores is minimal at best. This is my first battery powered circular saw and enjoy not having to deal with my older power cord models.
i used it to cut down a bunch of old 2x4's went though about 30 of them with the 6.0 ah battery no problem! i would definitely buy this saw again!
I've been using it for a month or so now, primarily framing. It works well when you baby it, but it stalls with any abuse (i.e. if the blade gets pinched at all). The first one I bought was misaligned and couldn't be fixed so Milwaukee replaced it, I backed the set screw out completely on the second one to get the blade perpendicular to the shoe. Of all my M12 tools, this one is the 'least good', but it still has its place and is serving me well. The small blades are a bit of a pain to find in my area, and don't go on sale, so that's not great either.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.