• (1) M12 FUEL™ SURGE™ 1/4" Hex Hydraulic Driver Bare Tool
• (1) 48-11-2420 M12 REDLITHIUM 2.0 Compact Battery Pack
• (1) Belt Clip
• FLUID-DRIVE hydraulic powertrain reduces metal on metal contact within the tool, delivering quieter operation, smoother performance and increased durability over a standard impact
• Longer sustained torque delivers similar drive times in application as most 12V impact drivers
• Up to 2X quieter operation makes this tool ideal for occupied spaces
• Compact head length and compact battery footprint gives more access than competitive impact drivers
• POWERSTATE™ brushless motor delivers maximum power and long motor life
• REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
• REDLITHIUM™ batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
• Length: 5.2"
• Height: 6.8"
• Width: 2.2"
• Weight: 2
The M12 FUEL SURGE™ ¼” Hex Hydraulic Driver is the industries first 12V Hydraulic Driver.With Milwaukee's FLUID-DRIVE™ Hydraulic Powertrain, users will experience up to 2X quieter operation, less vibration for smoother operation and faster driving speeds compared to standard impacts. The compact size of the tool and battery allow unmatched access in tight spaces and allows easy transport on a tool belt and fits easily in any jobsite tool bag. Performance is not sacrificed despite lower peak torque due to its Longer Sustained Torque that allows the tool to complete core users most common applications. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers up to 0-3,000 RPM with constant power output to drive screws faster. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. For use with REDLITHIUM™ Compact Batteries or Extended Capacity Batteries which deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries on the market. The 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power for greater versatility. Self-Tapping Screw Mode is designed to reduce walking when starting self-tapping screws as well as reduce overdriving, breaking and stripping out screws.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.