• (1) M12 FUEL 1/4" Extended Reach Ratchet
• (1) M12 12-Volt Lithium-Ion 2.0 Ah Compact Battery
• (1) Battery Charging Station
• Pneumatic ratchet performance with up to 40ft-lbs max torque
• Slim head profile and extended neck provide users with the longest reach in tight spaces
• Industry leading fuel technology, a reinforced mechanism and investment cast steel yoke housing provides greater durability for the professional user
• Part of the M12 System, featuring over 80+ tools
• POWERSTATE™ brushless motor delivers maximum power and long motor life
• REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
• REDLITHIUM™ batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
• Length: 14.41”
• Height: 2.74"
• Width: 1.93"
• Weight: 2.54 lbs
The M12 FUEL™ Extended Reach Ratchets are Milwaukee’s latest addition to their best-in-class lineup of ratchets. These ratchets provide industry leading torque ouptut with a slim head profile and an extended neck that give users the longest reach in tight spaces. Investment Cast Steel Yoke housing and the POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor deliver the superior durability that users expect from Milwaukee. The M12 FUEL™ Extended Reach Ratchets are the ideal addition to any tech's tool chest; allowing users to get to stubborn, hard to reach fasteners without the concern of Knuckle Busting, while providing the same best-in-class Torque Output as our M12 FUEL™ Ratchets.
I use this daily, has almost completely replaced my 1/4 air ratchet. Along with the rest of my Milwaukee cordless tools
I use my Milwaukee 1/4 fuel daily it never lets me down, I wish I had bought it months ago
I use this rachet for those hard to reach areas in the combines and tractors the small head really makes it a great tool with plenty of power
I do not buy a new parts if I can avoid it. Brake pads and rotors you do what you have to. I bought a Hot Rod truck and I thought the builder was competent but turns out he just wanted to make a buck. Lesson learned. I have been repairing everything that was done irresponsibly or just plain sloppy and haphazardly for about a year and a half. I love this truck. A few months ago I installed upgraded front brakes and now it seems that my seat and the passenger front seat tilt forward every time I stop (didn't notice that for a long time), so I go look and low and behold no bolts in the back of the seat. I tried to buy new but couldn't find the bolt size. So I went to the junkyard and pulled these bolts with a standard hand rachet and my new Milwaukee Rachet this tool works it's little butt off. I am very impressed with the torque and what appears to be a hammer in this little rachet. The rachet got stuck a couple times but you can turn it like a regular hand rachet and after I passed the real sticky places it just spun those bolts loose and it was small enough to fit it really tight spaces. Love it and will start purchasing other Milwaukee tools like the 12 volt oscillating saw.
Great product the only drawback is they make you buy a ratchet boot cover. It should be included with it to help extend the life of the ratchet by keeping dirt out.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.