• (1) M12™ Stick Transfer Pump
• 3/4” Outlet Attaches to Standard Garden Hose
• Up to 9 Gallons Per Minute
• Up to 275 Gallons on (1) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ XC4.0 Battery
• 360° Filter Maximizes Flow in Heavy Debris
• 36” Submersible Barrel for Easier Inlet Control
• Threaded Filter Designed for Easy Removal
The Milwaukee® M12™ Stick Transfer Pump delivers superior filtration for uninterrupted pumping in catch basins, water meter boxes, trenches, sump pump pits, and more. Featuring a 36” submersible aluminum barrel, this transfer pump provides the extension needed to reach water at the bottom of trenches and difficult to reach areas. Equipped with HydroPass™ filter technology, its 360° filter maximizes flow in heavy debris, minimizing downtime caused by clogging. Powered by the M12™ battery platform, this water transfer pump eliminates repetitive manual pumping and improves control, requiring only one hand to pump, freeing the other to control the outflow. With a 15ft max head height and an outlet compatible with a standard 3/4” garden hose, this pump delivers the power to push water farther - out of pits and basins, over walls, and to the ideal deposit location. The transfer pump is compatible with all M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Batteries this pump keeps you productive, effortlessly pumping up to 9 gallons per minute and 275 gallons on (1) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ XC4.0 battery.