• (1) M12 FUEL™ 1/2" Drill/Driver (2403-20)
• (1) M12 FUEL™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2453-20)
• (1) M12 REDLITHIUM™ 2.0 Compact Battery Pack (48-11-2420)
• (1) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-2440)
• (1) M12™ Lithium-ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
• (2) Belt Clip
• (1) Carrying Case
• The M12 FUEL™ 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver delivers up to 10X longer motor life, 2X more power and 4X more runtime
• The M12 FUEL™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver has up to 3X longer motor life, more runtime, and proprietary Milwaukee® 2-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™
• The M12 FUEL™ 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver outputs up to 350 in-lbs of peak torque with maximum sustained torque to complete a variety of applications
• The M12 FUEL 1/4" Hex Impact Driver offers fastening speed comparable to 18-volt impact drivers, and 1200 in-lbs of torque
• Voltage: 12V
• Tool Warranty: 5 Years
• Battery: M12 REDLITHIUM
• Battery Warranty: 2 and 3 Years
• Charger: 12V Charger
Purchased this kit brand new and both the drill driver and impact have a serious hesitation when you first squeeze the trigger.
I bought this kit on sale a few years ago while I was still in CA and it included a free 6.0 battery as well as the 4.0 And 2.0 batteries. I picked up another 6.0 battery for a great price and keep the 4.0 in the case as a spare and put the 2.0 on another M12 tool I have. With the 6.0 batteries these tools go for a long time and the size and balance is just right for me. I’m now living in the U.K. and use them occasionally at my job when helping my workers. Due to the pandemic I’m currently in Poland renovating a house my wife and I own and these tools are being used daily to get the job done. The only job I pull out a corded drill for is hammer drilling into brick\concrete since the big SDS drill gets it done in seconds. I do agree with the other reviewer about a bit holder of some sorts. That said, I have a big Shockwave bit set that’s in cases that usually goes anywhere the drills do, so not a huge issue. I do keep my tools in the hard case as it gets tossed in and out of vehicles a lot travelling around.
For the $160 I paid this has been a fantastic set and would highly recommend it to anyone. My wife is even asking me to get her a set since she’s seen the abuse I’ve given them and they just keep going.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.