• 2615-20 M18 Cordless Right Angle Drill-Bare Tool Only
• 3.75" Head Length - Great for working in tight spaces
• 3/8" Single Sleeve Ratcheting Chuck - maximum versatility and grip
• Electronic Clutch - 11 settings + drill mode for complete control in fastening applications
• Extended Multi-Position Handle - Provides convenience and versatility
Built In LED's - Illuminates work surface and indicates clutch out
• Voltage 18V
• No Load Speed 0-1500
• Torque 125 in-lbs
• Chuck Type 3/8" Single Sleeve Ratcheting
• Trigger Multi-Position
• LED Light Yes
• No of Batteries Included 0
•Tool Width 3.75"
•Tool Height 11.25"
•Tool Weight 2.75 lbs
The combination of a 3.75" total head length and an integrated Electronic Clutch make the M18 Cordless Right Angle Drill the most compact 18V Right Angle Drill Driver in the industry. A 3/8" Single Sleeve Keyless Chuck, extended multi-position trigger and up to 15(more...)
Great Handy tool for tight spaces, cabinetry etc,
I had been procrastinating getting this right angle motor for to long even using my old corded Milwaukee right angle 1/2" drill motor for tight spaces. So I finally broke down and bought this motor and am kicking myself in the butt for not getting it sooner. It has all the power it needs and then some. I highly recommend this tool.
I am a low voltage contractor. I use that drill for tight place. Works great but not with self driving spade. I prefer reg spade bit as easier to control rate of drilling.