• (1) M18 3-1/4" Planer (Bare Tool) (2623-20)
• (1) Bevel/Edge Guide
• (2) Double Edge Carbide Blade
• Powerful Motor: Delivers up to 14,000 RPMs
• Depth Adjustment Dial: 0-5/64" cut capacity in a single pass,20 locking positions (1/256" increments),up to 27/64" rabbet cut capacity
• Depth Adjustment Dial: Locks at 0" and 5/64" settings,eliminating the need to re-zero the dial
• Chip Ejection Switch: Allows users to select left or right chip exhaust
• Spring-Loaded Kickstand: Prevents blade from marring finished surfaces
• Dual Blade Cutting Head: Two reversible carbide blades provide a smooth finish
• Bevel/Edge Guide: Allows users to make straight,rabbet,& bevel cuts up to a 45° angle
• Voltage: 18V
• Tool Warranty: 5 Years
• Length: 12.38"
• Weight: 6.15 lbs
• Height: 6.97"
• Width: 6.17"
The M18 3-1/4" Planer delivers unmatched depth control & powerful stock removal for quick and precise material removal on soft or hard woods. The Planer€™s powerful motor allows the user to remove up to 5/64" in a single pass for increased productivity. The depth adjustment dial€™s 20 locking positions allows for multiple depth settings and precise depth control(more...)
Working on a site where power is not readily available, was the reason to purchase. I really liked the ability to send chips away from me, no matter which direction, of use. The kick stand feature is great, do not need to worry about damaging blades. The brake is even better, as it can be set down, without waiting for it to spin down. It will replace my Makita corded!
This is the first powered hand plane I have ever used, it is impressive! It has improved my wood joinery for sure!