• (1) 2704-20 1/2" Hammer Drill
• (2) REDLITHIUM XC 5.0™ Batteries
• (1) M12-M18 Multi-Voltage Charger
• (1) Belt Clip
• (1) Bit Holder
• (1) Carrying Case
• (1) Side Handle
• POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers 1,200 in-lbs of Peak Torque and up to 2,000 RPM for Faster Drilling Speeds
• REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
• REDLITHIUM XC5.0(tm) Batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
• Peak Torque: 1200 in-lbs
• RPM: 0-550/0-2,000
• BPM: 32,000
• Length: 7.75"
• Weight: 5.0 lbs
• Chuck Type: 1/2" Metal Single Sleeve - Ratcheting Lock
The M18 FUEL™ Hammer Drill is the Most Powerful 18-volt cordless drill on the market. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers up to 1,200 in-lbs of torque and up to 2,000 RPM, providing faster drilling speed under heavy load to increase productivity. At only 7.75” in length, it is the Most Compact drill in its class, reducing fatigue when used for extended periods of time and allowing access to tight work spaces. REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from ove(more...)
I had a Porter Cable and that was a okay drill but always wanted a Milwaukee. So I purchased the 2997-22 from my local farm store. I used it quite a bit and love the power, comfort and the controls are easy to use. My only complaint is the trigger on the drill messes up ever so often. I pull the trigger back and it creeps along or doesn’t work at all. I release the trigger and pull again, then it works fine. This happens sporadically. Just a FYI... would I buy it again? Absolutely, I have many other Milwaukee items and they are all great products.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.