• (1) M18 FUEL™ Hole Hawg Right Angle Drill w/ QUIK-LOK™ (2708-20)
• POWERSTATE™ brushless Motor: Provides constant power under heavy load to complete holes faster than corded drills
• REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and overload protection to prevent damage to the tool or battery during heavy applications
• REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Battery Pack: Provides superior pack construction, more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries
• QUIK-LOK™ Chuck: For keyless, one-handed bit changes. Accepts most 7/16" hex flat or groove shank bits
• Voltage: 18V
• Tool Warranty: 5 years
• Length: 17"
• Weight: 6.9 lbs
• Chuck Type: QUIK-LOK
• Speed: 0-1,200 RPM
• Capacity in Wood: Auger Bits: Up to 1-1/4" and Self Feed Bits: up to 2"
The M18 FUEL™ HOLE HAWG® Right Angle Drill from Milwaukee drills faster than the original corded HOLE HAWG®, delivers over 150 7/8" Holes Per Charge, and is over 30% lighter weight than its corded predecessor. The QUIK-LOK™ chuck is designed for qui(more...)
We use this drill for wiring homes / boat lifts & installing stadium lights on wood poles for amusement parks
Absolutely love it! I had the super hawg when it first came out.. Wasn't really big on it. It was too big and really didn't seem as powerful as it looked. Everything I use for work is Milwaukee, from safety glasses to work gear to everything I use tool wise! I have a m18 9.0 battery that doesn't charge above 2 bars but shows green on the charger.. Any thoughts? Returnable.. As you know, there pretty expensive.
I love this drill. I�m an electrician and I use it for drilling 1� holes through studs and joists and also larger hole saws, 4�-6�.
This thing is a beast! I�ve always been partial to the corded hole Hawg only because I didn�t think it was possible to make battery power capable of holding up, boy was I wrong... absolutely the best!
I helped my friend who is a electrician drill thru studs and pull wire and made the decision I had to have one!! This Tool can make tight spaces and drilling around corners possible. This is a big tool with a lot of power but not a lot of weight. Really has its time and place to be utilized. Great addition to the Milwaukee Arsenal!!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.