• (1) M18 FUELTM 1" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer(2712-20)
• FUELTM Technology: Delivers faster than corded speed, corded durability, and all day work on one charge.
• POWERSTATETM Brushless Motor: Provides 1.7 ft-lbs of impact energy, 0-1,400 RPM and 0-4,900 BPM.
• REDLITHIUMTM XC 4.0 Battery Packs: Provide all day work on one charge, 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard Lithium-Ion batteries.
• REDLINK PLUSTM Intelligence: Integrates full-circle communication between tool, battery and charger to protect from overloading, overheating, and over-discharging.
• AVS Anti-Vibration System: Minimizes vibration for maximum comfort
• Voltage: 18V
• Battery: M18 REDLITHIUM
• Charger: M18 & M12 Multi Voltage Charger
• Tool Warranty: 5 Years
• Length: 12.48"
• Weight: 8.5 lbs
• No Load Speed: 0-1,401
• Blow Energy: 1.7 ft-lbs.
• Trigger Lock: No
• Solid Bit Capacity: 1"
• Thin Wall Core Bit Capacity: 2-1/2"
• Drilling Mode: 3 Mode: Rotary Hammer, Hammer Only, Rotation Only
• Handle Style: Drop Motor
• Vibration: 8.9 m/s
Powered by FUELTM technology, the M18TM FUELTM 1” SDS Plus Rotary Hammer delivers faster than (more...)
I love it! I'm finding myself using it for jobs I wouldn't have been able to do before.
I’ve only had this drill a few days works as it should has lots of power. Milwaukee should start including a carrying bag with there “tool only kit”,
I use it just about every day, from hole for tap cons and wedge anchors from 1/4” to 1” anchors, right to pounding ground rods. It’s performed beautifully for the better part of a year now.
Goes right through concrete for mounting bolts for signs
I have used it with every sized bit for concrete up to a 1 inch bit and it’s a good SDS Drill for the price and a five amp battery drills a lot of tap Cons
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.