• (1) M18 FUEL SDS+ D-Handle Rotary Hammer (Bare Tool)
• (1) Depth Rod
• (1) Side Handle
• FUEL™ Technology: Delivers faster than corded speed, corded durability, and all day work on one charge.
• POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Provides 2.1 ft-lbs of impact energy, 0-1,500 RPM and 0-4,400 BPM.
• REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Integrates full-circle communication between the tool, battery and charger to protect from overloading, overheating and over-discharging.
• Voltage: 18V
• Tool Warranty: 5 Years
• Length: 16.37"
• Width: 2.87"
• Height: 6.37"
• Weight: 6.05lbs
• Blow Energy: 2.1ft-lbs
• No Load Speed (RPM): 0-1,500
• BPM: 0-4,400
• Solid Bit Capacity: 1"
• Thin Wall Core Bit capacity: 2-1/2"
• Drilling Mode: Rotary Hammer, Hammer Only, Rotation Only
• Trigger Lock: Yes
• LED Light: Yes
• Reverse Capabilities: Yes
Powered by FUEL technology, the M18 FUEL 1 in. SDS Plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer delivers faster than corded speed, corded durability and all day work on one charge. The Milwaukee POWERSTATE Brushless Motor Provides 2.1 ft. lbs. of impact energy, 0-1,500 RPM and 0-4,400 BPM. The Milwaukee REDLITHIUM X(more...)
It�s what I expected, I have not had the opportunity to use it yet. Fits with the other two hand tool well. I am excited to have it and will send an update in the future.
Demo is a big part of what i do. And this sds just blows through tile removal. Light enough that it takes no tool on me with the unmatchable power of Milwaukee
This was a great buy
I bought this to drill 4 bolts in concrete to install a pool rail
I love this drill its lighter then previous models. Use it do drill 3/8" shots into ceiling and for any anchoring needed. Love this drill will only buy Milwaukee moving forward.
The drill is light and compact. I used an inch and quarter core bit and had to go through 3 courses of brick, the drill had no problems. It worked as well as a corded sds drill. The chisel feature is nice, although I haven�t needed to use that all that much.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.