• (1) HAMMERVAC Dedicated Dust Extractor (2715-DE)
• (1) HEPA Filter
• (1) Nozzle
• Inline Dedicated Design: Engineered to fit in the most confined workspaces.
• Replaceable Certified HEPA Filter: Filters 99.97% of all particles greater than 0.3 ?m.
• Adjustable Depth Stop and Ruler: Easily and precisely adjusts for accurate hole depths.
• High Capacity Dust Box: Allows user to work longer without emptying dust box as often.
• LED Light: Illuminates work area to increase visibility.
• Replaceable Nozzle: Provides greater durability and pickup efficiency with flexible wear resistant bristles.
• Tool Warranty: 5 Years
• Compatibility: M18 FUEL 1-1/8" SDS Rotary Hammer (2715-22)
Milwaukee HAMMERVAC™ Dedicated Dust Extractor (2715-DE) features an inline dedicated design engineered to connect directly to and be power by either the M18™ or M28™ FUEL™ 1-1/8" SDS Plus Rotary Hammers (2715-22 or 0757-22). This design allows for a very compact HAMMERVAC™ and rotary hammer combination to fit in the most confined work spaces. Utilizing the same replaceable certified HEPA filter as other HAMMERVACS™, which filter 99.97% of all particles greater than 0.3�m, means more compatibility on the jobsite. For accurate hole depths, this product is built with an adjustable depth stop and ruler for easy and precise adjustments. Featuring a high capacity dust box, users can now work longer without emptying dust box as often.
When I first opened this product I was extremely satisfied with the quality and craftsmanship. The unit works pretty good the only problem I’ve been having is that the aluminum steps judgment judgment is extremely loose and sometimes falls out. I think there are improvements to be made but overall a decent product. The only thing that scares me is that the aluminum piece won’t go back in
Concept makes sense but theres no way to attach a hose to an extraction bit, this is single purpose and expensive. If it served as hole prep. and also kept surrounding area dust free 'multi purpose tool' keeping osha happy and site clean. Reduce additional tools required to clean holes to prep for epoxy or other anchors and so on..