• (1) 2719-20 M18 FUEL Hackzall
• Cuts up to 50% faster than competitive one handed recip saws
• Up to 4x lower vibration for smooth cut starts & one-hand control
• Compact and lightweight design allows for easier cutting in tight spaces or overhead applications
• POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Increased cutting speed and power throught the toughtest applications
• REDLINK Plus Intelligence: The most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics; provides optimized performance and overload protection using total sysem communication between tool, battery and charger
• REDLITHIUM battery technology: Superior pack construction, electronics and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
• 1-Handed design provides superior control and versatitily over standard reciprocating saws
• 7/8" stroke length removes more material with each strok
Guess what , I got what I ordered. Go figure.
I wanted a regular sawzaw. However, at the time I really needed one big orange was out of stock so I bought this. I�m super glad I did. It�s easy to control and works just as well.
I have had this saw for 2 years now I think. I cut pipe down in water pretty much on a daily basis ( the batteries don’t ever go under water tho) I toss it down in muddy holes. I beat the ever living life out of it and it never has let me down. My only complain would be that changing blades is difficult with gloves on and when working in muddy conditions. Aside from that it’s worth every penny spent.
I use this for demo work. It was perfect!! I used it to demo an old trailer home. Working by myself I have it almost done in just 3 days. The M18 Fuel Hacksaw was so easy to handle with one hand so I could hang on to the ladder with the other while I cut. The Milwaukee blade cut through anything in its way. Sheet metal, flooring, siding, and any wood like it was butter
Used this product on several occasions before this week for cutting Pipework and cabling and was pleased with its performance. It has gone above and beyond now though having been a lifeline in cutting a car open after a major RTA. It managed this in less than 5 minutes beating the fire brigade to the scene. I would recommend everyone buys this tool as you will not be disappointed as well as the blades As these have never failed. 5 star product +