• (1) M18 FUEL SAWZALL® Reciprocating Saw (2720-20)
• Superior performance: Delivers the fastest cutting speed in its class, increased power and the durability of corded saws
• POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Supplies constant power for faster cuts and reduced heat for extended life
• REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
• REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Battery Pack: Provides superior pack construction, more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries
• Voltage: 18V
• Length: 17.75"
• Weight: 7.4lbs
• Tool Warranty: 5 Years
• LED Light: Yes
• Stroke Length: 1-1/8"
• Key-less Blade Clamp: Yes
• Keyless Blade: Yes
• Blade Clamp: QUIK - LOCK Universal
• SPM: 0-3,000
The M18 FUEL SAWZALL® Reciprocating Saw is the fastest cutting 18-volt cordless reciprocating saw on the market, offering up to 30% faster cutting, 2X more run-time with the REDLITHIUM 4.0 XC battery, and 5X (more...)
I am a plumber and I use the saw for cutting studs to run pipe or drains and use the saw to cut PVC or cast-iron or metal it works amazing and love the quick change of blade method
Carpenter here doing house remodeling. This is one of my essential tools to use. I loved it so much I bought a second one for when my guys take one. It is a bit heavy but it helps when doing demo work.
I used this sawzall to cut off a 3-inch tree branch using a new Milwaukee blade, the furious speed of this saw went thru in less than 5 seconds. I also cut down a 12-inch diameter tree using a 12-inch Milwaukee pruning blade. That took a bit longer, but still did the job, and when done with both including multiple cut sections of the 12� tree trunk, the battery showed it still had half life left. Amazing!
Love Milwaukee, decided to go with them over the yellow just because better product from past experience, lasts longer, better batteries, this sawzall is great easy to use with all the features you�d want, and runs smooth.
Doing a kitchen remodeling project and was tired of my cheaper corded one, good timing for a new tool.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.