• (1) M18 FUEL Compact Router Console
• (1) Fixed Base
• (1) 1/4" Collet
• (1) 4" Round Sub-base Plate
• (1) 5-3/4" Template Sub-base plate
• (1) Dust Shroud
• (1) Straight Edge Guide
• (1) 11/16" collet wrench
• (1) 7/16" Spindle wrench
• POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Power of corded compact routers and higher SPM to complete cuts in hard woods
• REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and over-discharge
• REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack: Delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitor
• Variable speed dial ranges between 10,000 and 31,000 rpm, providing precise control for clean edges and details
• Macro Adjust button allows for fast macro-adjustments and 1.5" of adjustable range
• Fine adjustment screw allows for precise adjustments beyond 1/64" increments
• Tool-free spindle lock privides easy bit changes with one 11/16" collet wrench
• Accepts 1/4" Shank router bits
• LED light illuminates the cut surface
• Compatible with Milwaukee Plunge base and Offset base attachments (sold separately)
• Includes straight edge guide; dust extraction attachment and 5-3/4" sub-baseplate which accepts 1-1/4" template bushings
• Part of the M18 System, featuring over 175+ tools
• Length: 4.79"
• Height: 6.86"
• Width: 3.23"
The M18 FUEL Compact Router combines power, speed and accurate depth adjustments to deliver clean accurate cuts in a variety of materials and applications. Leveraging Milwaukee's POWERSTATE Brushless Motor and REDLINK PLUS electronics the M18 FUEL Compact Router delivers the power of corded 1.25 horse power routers and a best in class 31,000 RPM providing the power and speed for clean, quality cuts in hard materials. With the M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Battery the router cutting up to 250ft of 3/8" roundovers in red-oak, delivering all day run time with fewer trips to the charger. The tool is equipped with a micro adjust dial and macro adjust button, providing fast accurate depth adjustments for highly accurate work. A variable speed dial with speed from 10,000 to 31,000RPM allows control in all applications, a sturdy 4" sub-base plate provides stability and dual-LED lights illuminate the work surface. The M18 FUEL Compact Router is compatible with a plunge base and an offset base (sold separately).
Excellent balance. Very easy to use horizontal or vertical. Good speed and power. Great feel
Small package big tool capability! Great, lightweight precision tool! It can also handle the big jobs! Its the best router I have ever used. Super capable!
Would have given 5 stars if a dust bag came with it or was available to purchase after purchase...
Nice compact size with good power. I am a DIYer. Great for me.
Used this to get an even cut in a tight to reach spot. Worked well, but was a little awkward to manuver in my situation.