• (1) M18 FUEL Compact Router Console
• (1) Fixed Base
• (1) 1/4" Collet
• (1) 4" Round Sub-base Plate
• (1) 5-3/4" Template Sub-base plate
• (1) Dust Shroud
• (1) Straight Edge Guide
• (1) 11/16" collet wrench
• (1) 7/16" Spindle wrench
• POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Power of corded compact routers and higher SPM to complete cuts in hard woods
• REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and over-discharge
• REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack: Delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitor
• Variable speed dial ranges between 10,000 and 31,000 rpm, providing precise control for clean edges and details
• Macro Adjust button allows for fast macro-adjustments and 1.5" of adjustable range
• Fine adjustment screw allows for precise adjustments beyond 1/64" increments
• Tool-free spindle lock privides easy bit changes with one 11/16" collet wrench
• Accepts 1/4" Shank router bits
• LED light illuminates the cut surface
• Compatible with Milwaukee Plunge base and Offset base attachments (sold separately)
• Includes straight edge guide; dust extraction attachment and 5-3/4" sub-baseplate which accepts 1-1/4" template bushings
• Part of the M18 System, featuring over 175+ tools
• Length: 4.79"
• Height: 6.86"
• Width: 3.23"
The M18 FUEL Compact Router combines power, speed and accurate depth adjustments to deliver clean accurate cuts in a variety of materials and applications. Leveraging Milwaukee's POWERSTATE Brushless Motor and REDLINK PLUS electronics the M18 FUEL Compact Router delivers the power of corded 1.25 horse power routers and a best in class 31,000 RPM providing the power and speed for clean, quality cuts in hard materials. With the M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Battery the router cutting up to 250ft of 3/8" roundovers in red-oak, delivering all day run time with fewer trips to the charger. The tool is equipped with a micro adjust dial and macro adjust button, providing fast accurate depth adjustments for highly accurate work. A variable speed dial with speed from 10,000 to 31,000RPM allows control in all applications, a sturdy 4" sub-base plate provides stability and dual-LED lights illuminate the work surface. The M18 FUEL Compact Router is compatible with a plunge base and an offset base (sold separately).
Works as it should. Lightweight and not very difficult to use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.