• (1) M18 FUEL 16" Chainsaw
• (1) 16" Oregon Bar and Chain
• (1) Scrench
• POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL™ 16" Chainsaw to generate the power and performance of a gas engine up to 40CC.
• REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18™ System.
• Compatible with all M18 REDLITHIUM™ Battery Packs. Optimized for use with the M18 REDLITHIUM™ High Output HD12.0 Battery Pack: Provides 50% more power and runs 50% cooler versus standard REDLITHIUM™ HD packs. Superior pack construction provides the industry's best protection against jobsite conditions.
• 16" Oregon Bar and Chain
• Variable Speed Trigger for full control
• Dual-stud for improved bar and chain retention
• Automatic oiler for proper chain lubrication and increased productivity
• Onboard storage for scrench
• Compatible with 175+ M18™ tools
• Depth: 33.6"
• Height: 10"
• Width: 10.6"
• Weight: 10.7
The Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ 16" Chainsaw delivers the power to cut hardwoods, cuts faster than gas, and delivers up to 150 cuts per charge. The unit is designed to meet the performance, durability and ergonomic needs of professional landscape maintenance and power utility. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor maintains speed under heavy loads without bogging down to outperform small gas engines and higher voltage systems. REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over discharge. When paired with the M18™ REDLITHIUM™ High Output HD12.0 battery (sold seperately), the unit delivers unmatched run-time in all applications. M18 FUEL™ technology allows the unit to reach full throttle in under 1 second providing ultimate control and productivity.
This M18 chainsaw cuts every bit as good as a gas saw. Well worth the investment!!
Chain will not stay on. Chain comes off to the point that I�ve given up. I�m back using my echo gas saw.
I toyed with the idea of purchasing this saw off and on for nearly a year. I have multiple M18 tools but was still hestant about the chainsaw. It looked a little out of proportion with the battery box behind the motor. I finally jumped in feet first, even having it delivered to my daughter's house because she needed a tree removed. The first tree I tackled was an 18-20" oak in the Ozarks of Missouri. Cutting down a 20" tree with a 16" saw requires multiple cuts to saw out a wedge and then make the back cut. This saw walked through that oak, plus multiple other cuts as I sized it for firewood and prepped it for hauling. No, it didn't finish the job on one charge, but I was "finished" by the time the battery was. My only suggestion would be to have a 2nd battery if you have a truly long day planned. I have since cut down 5 smaller trees and have done lots of trim work. Great saw!
I'm happy with it, and it cuts well. But I'm really tired of having to dig deep into the manual for the following information.
FOR SHARPENING THE CHAIN: 5/32" file at 30°.
First of all, I love this saw. I have a country property that I am managing the forest on, and I use this to cull out the over growth and control the growth. It requires that I use a chainsaw to take down some large and some small, some old and some young trees. These are hardwood mostly, Ash, Maple, but some softer Birch, Poplar as well. In the beginning the saw battery was awesome and I could cut as more than I could clean up in a day so I was happy to use it because I had no way of charging it where I was. However now the battery after about 6 cycles is losing the longevity. It is about half as long as it was previously. I am good at sharpening blades, so the saw sharpness is not the issue, at least I don't feel it is, the battery just seems to not have the capacity it did in the beginning. I need to understand if this is expected normal or is it a bad battery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.