• (1) M18 FUEL™ 6-1/2" Circular Saw (2730-20)
• (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC 5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1840)
• (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
• (1) Blade
• (1) Blade Wrench
• (1) Contractor Bag
• POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Outpowers all other 18-volt cordless circular saws and provides up to 3X longer tool life
• REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: The most advanced electronic system on the market maximizes performance
• REDLITHIUM™ XC 5.0 Battery Pack: Offers up to 4X more runtime, 20% more power and up to 2X more recharges than competitive batteries
• Voltage: 18V
• Battery: M18 Red Lithium 5.0XC
• Charger: M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger
• Length: 16"
• Weight: 8lbs
• Tool Warranty: 5 Years
• Battery Warranty: 3 Years
• Charge Time: 75 Minutes
• Speed: 5,000 RPM
• Arbor Size: 5/8"
• LED Light: Yes
• Blade Guard: Magnesium
• Blade Shoe: Magne(more...)
For the most part very very pleased with this tool. I have been a carpenter for over 25 years and have only had corded worm drives. However am disappointed with one feature and one flaw. The feature one is minor. The magnet that holds the blade change wrench is inadequate, allowing the wrench to fall of the saw easily. As a result I don’t keep the wrench on the saw. The flaw is one of poor craftsmanship I assume. When the shoe is perpendicular to the blade the bevel pointer reads 1 degrees on the bevel scale. The pointer is actually unable to read 0 on the scale unless the shoe is not perpendicular to the blade. Consequently, in order to make a 45 degree cut the bevel pointer must be set to 46 degrees, etc.. (I have made test cuts, measuring the results with engineering squares to rule out operator error) Since the bevel scale can’t be adjusted to relate properly to the bevel pointer the only remedy would be to file material off of the top of the bevel pointer, or live with always having to set the bevel 1 degree better than the desired cut. Otherwise happy with the saw, just expect better from Milwaukee.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.