• M18 FUEL 7-1/4" Circular Saw (2731-20)
• (1) Blade
• (1) Blade Wrench
• POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Increased cutting speed and power through the toughest applications
• REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
• REDLITHIUM Battery Pack: Provides superior pack construction, more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries
• 2-1/2" Cut Depth for greater range of applications
• Integrated Rafter Hook for easy storage between uses
• LED Light for great cutline visibility in low light situations
• Voltage: 18V
• Tool Warranty: 5 Years
• Length: 16"
• Weight: 9.0 lbs
• No Load RPM: 0-5,000
• Arbor Size: 5/8"
• Bevel Stops: 0/90, 45 degrees
• Blade Guard: Magnesium
• Shoe: Magnesium
• Maximum Bevel Capacity: 50 Degrees
The M18 FUEL 7-1/4" Circular Saw Cuts Faster and Weighs up to 40% less than corded saws, while delivering 2X more run(more...)
I have owned 7 1/4" circular saw for years and have had no problems until now. Saw works intermittently. I read other reviews that have same problem. Is there a fix?
This has been a great saw.
I really like Milwaukee products, but the circular saw has issues that Milwaukee needs to address. I had my 6 1/2 in circular saw for a year now and I have issues with the switch. It’s works sometimes and sometimes it doesn’t. I have to keep pressing it for the saw to start running. To me it’s a safety issue. Milwaukee should recall the circular saws. I read a lot of reviews and discussion board where people have the same problem.
The saw will stop operating when you pull the trigger. It's really not being over worked, over heated, etc. You pull the trigger and the blade will start and rotate 2 or 3 times then stop. Eventually it just stops working altogether. For the money paid it should work much better. My neighbor's Dewalt ran all day and picked up the slack when the Milwaukee died. Brought it inside for several hours just in case it over heated...no dice. I can't see investing in Milwaukee products if they are going to die in under a year and with minimal usage. I'm not a contractor I'm home DIY guy so it doesn't get used by maybe once or twice ever few months.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.