• (1) M18 FUEL 7-1/4" Circular Saw (2732-20)
• (1) M18 6AH Battery (48-11-1865)
• (1) M12/M18 Charger (48-11-1865)
• (1) Carrying Bag
• 2-1/2" Cut Depth
• Electric brake to stop blade after trigger is released
• Integrated dust port on guard and included vac adaptor
• Integrated rafter hook for easy storage
• LED light for increased accuracy and visibility
• Magnesium shoe and guards for maximum durability
• REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18™ System.
• The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ XC6.0 Battery Pack provides 50% more power and runs 50% cooler vs M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC battery packs
• Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
• Battery Amp Hours: 6 Ah
• Battery Voltage: 18V
• Blade Location: Right
• Maximum Cut Depth at 90 Degrees: 2-1/2"
• Maximum Cut Depth at 45 Degrees: 1.875"
• Maximum Speed (RPM): 5800
• Saw Drive Type: Sidewinder
• Voltage: 18V
• Motor Type: Brushless
• Bevel Capacity: 50°
• Battery Power Type: Lithium Ion
• Construction Material: Plastic
• Color: Red
• Charger Included: Yes
• Battery Included: Yes
• Country of Origin: China
The MILWAUKEE® M18 FUEL Circ + 6.0AH Kit includes the M18 FUEL 7 1/4" Circular Saw (2732-20), (1) M18 High Output XC6.0 Battery (48-11-1865), (1) M12/M18 Charger (48-59-1812), and a carrying case. Designed for the carpenter, remodeler and general contractor, the M18 FUEL™ 7-1/4” Circular Saw from Milwaukee® delivers the power of a 15A corded saw, cuts faster than a 15A corded saw, and gives users up to 750 cuts per charge. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides 5,800 RPM and higher speeds under load for corded cutting performance. REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating, and over-discharge. All magnesium guards and shoe delivers extreme durability for job site conditions. A built-in rafter hook offers quick and easy storage and an electric brake stops the blade quickly after cuts are complete for maximum productivity.