• (1) M18 FUEL 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrench w/ Friction Ring (2763-20)
• Superior performance: Delivers up to 700 ft-lbs of maximum fastening torque, up to 1,100 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque and up to 2X more runtime
• POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Outpowers competitors yet runs cooler with no wearable components
• REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: allows the operator to choose between 2 fastening modes with Milwaukee€™s proprietary DRIVE CONTROL feature. Mode 1 delivers up to 100 ft-lbs of maximum fastening torque, and Mode 2 up to 700 ft-lbs maximum fastening torque
• REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Battery Pack (not included): Provides superior pack construction, electronics and performance to deliver 2X more runtime
• 1/2" Anvil with friction ring for fast, easy socket changes
• Voltage: 18V
• LED Light: Yes
• Tool Warranty: 5 Years
• Electrical Brake: Yes
• Switch Type: Variable Speed
• Anvil Size: 1/2" Square - Friction Ring
• Torque: 100 ft-lbs (Mode 1) and 700 ft-lbs (Mode 2)
• Nut-Busting Torque: 1,100 ft-lbs
The M18 FUEL High Torqu(more...)
Listen to the real people giving reviews and not the guys on the tool truck.
This is hands down the best 1/2" electric impact on the market.
I've used the Snap-On, Mac, Robi, and DeWalt impacts side by side with this one.
As with all milwaukee products it's going to get abused and probably not used as designed and I know it's going to still work that's why I continue to buy milwaukee its heavy duty you get what you pay for I just hope they keep building tools in that same tradition going forward
This Impact is truly a Monster. Definitely beats out my Snapon cordless and pneumatic impact. Definitely gotta watch the torque setting. Snapped a few bolts off Tractor and Trailer suspensions. This thing will either break it loose or break it off. Insane amount of torque for a cordless. Bottom line will never buy a cordless impact from anyone other than Milwaukee. Milwaukee is definitely nothing but Heavy Duty and a industry leader.. Milwaukee fan for life!
Strongest impact I�ve had. Never going back to air tools. Milwaukee from here on out.
Love these tools, this is my second one and I would buy another one in a heart beat when this one dies. I work as a heavy equipment mechanic and there's no comparing the torque this has. I use this tool over the 3/4 air impact in my service truck.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.