• (1) M18™ Transfer Pump (2771-20)
• (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
• (1) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC Extended Capacity Battery (48-11-1828)
• Industry’s first cordless transfer pump
• Self-priming; connect and go
• Part of the M18 System of over 125+ tools
• Head hHeight: up to 75 ft.
• Outlet Connection: 3/4 in. brass
• Inlet Connection: 3/4 in. Brass
• Compatible with all M18 REDLITHIUM battery packs
• Voltage: 18V
• Length: 13.2"
• Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
• Width: 5.75"
• Battery System: M18
• Weight: 7.9 lbs
• Height: 6.0"
• Power Source: Cordless
Faster Water Transfers, Faster Service Calls. The M18™ Transfer Pump Brings New To World Cordless Innovation To The Industry With The Fastest Setup In The Marketplace. With A Self-Priming Pump, You Can Connect And Go Quicker Than Ever. The Tool’S Flexible Impeller And Powerful Pump Moves Water At Up To 480 Gallons Per Hour, Generates Up To 18’ Of Lift And Produces Up To 75’ Of Head Height. As A Part Of The M18™ System Of Tools, It Is Powered By Redlithium™ Battery Packs, Which Deliver Up To 240 Gallons Moved Per Charge On A Xc5.0 Battery Pack. Onboard Redlink™ Intelligence Can Recognize When The Tool Stops Moving Water And Automatically Shuts Itself Off To Avoid Dry Pumping. Additionally, Redlink™ Provides Optimized Performance, And Overload Protection Abusive Situations.
Rubber piece inside sight glass has come apart on 2 pumps within 4 months of each other, I use it to pump approximately 2-4 water heaters out a day 6 days a week and this pump will not hold up.
This thing is awesome. Used in muddy crawl space water removal to access busted pipe that was 6” under water. Worked like a champ and didn’t clog with som sticky mud I sucked up
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.