• (1) M18™ Jobsite Radio/Charger (2792-20)
• (1) 16" Auxiliary Input Cord
• (2) AAA Batteries
• Built-In Charger: Quick, convenient charging of all M18™ batteries
• Exclusive Digital Bluetooth® Receiver: Streams audio wirelessly from over 100 feet away
• USB Power Port: 50% faster device charging, plugged in or on the go
• Premium Speakers and 40-Watt Amplifier: Produce a rich, full sound
• Customizable Equalizer and 10-Station Preset: Delivers personalized, enhanced sound
• Reinforced Roll Cage and Metal Handles: Protects against abusive jobsite conditions
• Weather-Sealed Compartment: Offers on-board protection for small belongings and a smart phone
• On-Board Bottle Opener: For convenience on and off the jobsite
• Voltage: 18V
• Tool Warranty: 1 Year
• Length: 12"
• Battery: M18 REDLITHIUM
I wish that I had read all of the bad reviews here before getting this radio. I am actually surprised that Milwaukee doesn't remove all these bad reviews. Why would anyone buy this? Well, Don't. The BlueTooth is worthless. If it works, it sounds absolutely horrible. I don't have an audio output on my iPhone so the aux input is worthless to me. This product is single handedly giving Milwaukee a bad name. Why do they continue to sell a product for so many years that does not work? Would they continue to sell a a drill that did not run? I will return mine for a refund and now I am reconsidering some other Milwaukee purchases.
Hit a set of railroad tracks doing 40mph. Radio jumped out of the back of my truck and landed on asphalt. Minor damage to the storage compartment. Radio still works and sounds great
I actually love this thing. Sounds great and does everything I need it to do except it won’t turn on anymore. Volume knob is loose and won’t turn the radio on. Basically all I have now is a large 18v charger with a clock. Any advice on how to fix would be appreciated
I use this radio every day in my welding shop and it performs flawlessly... Bluetooth works great S
Does the battery charger.. I have had this radio for 4 years and love it!
I use this at our pool site. It gives great sound and volume. I like the plug in charger and the battery to play music with the 18 volt battery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.