• The M18 1/2 in. Compact Brushless Drill/Driver delivers the most power in its class while maintaining compact size. The Milwaukee built brushless motor, REDLINK Electronics and REDLITHIUM batteries provides more efficient power delivery, for fewer trips to the charger. At only 6-1/2” in. long and 3.4 lbs. (with battery), this drill provides excellent control and balance in a compact size, perfect for work overhead or in tight spaces. This compact drill delivers 500 in. lbs. of torque and 0-500/0-1,800 RPM, for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications. An all-metal gear case and 1/2 in. metal chuck provides maximum durability.
• (1) M18 Compact Brushless 1/2" Drill Driver Bare Tool (2801-20)
• (1) Belt Clip
• Compact design: provides excellent balance and control, ideal for overhead applications or work in tight spaces
• Chuck type: 1/2 in. metal ratcheting single sleeve
• All-metal gear case and 1/2 in. metal chuck: provide maximum impact and shock durability
• Milwaukee brushless motor: optimized for efficiency, this motor delivers more run-time and longer life.
• Length: 6.5"
• Height: 7.75"
• RPM: 0-500/0-1800
• Torque: 500 in-lbs
• LED: Yes
• Width: 2.31"
• Weight: 2.5 lbs
• Power Source: Cordless
As with other Milwaukee tools, this one feels of quality. It is solid an powerful despite being compact. The trigger is progressive, reversing switch easy. I like it a lot (a whole lot better than beer).
I really like all my Milwaukee tools, but I sure question the motor and variable speed features on this drill. It seems "rough/unpredictable". Hopefully I just need to get used to it. The motor sounds rough...like it is nearly wore out. We will see...
Truly the best cordless drill ever and the battery compared to other companies through the years is a miracle of technology. I’ve used Craftsman, Dewalt, Ryobi, Bosch, etc in the 30+ years in the remodeling business and none are the equal to the new M18 tools.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.