• (1) M18 FUEL™ 1/2" Drill Driver (2803-20)
• (1) Side Handle
• (1) Belt Clip
• (1) Bit Holder
• POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL™ 1/2" Drill Driver to provide Up To 60% More Power than the competitive set
• REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18™ System.
• REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Battery Pack: Delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitors
• Up To 60% More Power: 1,200 in-lbs of torque
• Only 6.9" in length for access into tight spaces and reduced fatigue
• LED on foot of tool for better lighting in dark spaces
• Compatible with all M18 batteries & tools
• Height: 8.1"
• Width: 2.3"
• Weight: 3.2"
The M18 FUEL ½” Drill Driver is the Industry's Most Powerful Drill delivering Up to 60% More Power, is Up To 1.5” Shorter and is Up To 2X Faster Under Heavy Load. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless motor delivers 1,200 in-lbs of torque and 2,000 RPMs providing fast drilling through demanding applications. At 6.9” in length this is the most compact drill in its class giving better access into tight spaces and reducing fatigue. The REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating or over-discharge. The REDLITHIUM XC5.0™ Battery Pack delivers more work per charger and more work over the life of the pack than competitors. The all metal ratcheting chuck is the best in class by providing increased bit grip strength and corrosion resistance.
Price was good site easy to use
Great drill, bought as a kit, works amazing and is the most used tool for my work, fantastic power and battery life.
Best drill/driver hands down. If you hesitant about buying this or the big box version, don�t be you won�t be sorry after you pull the trigger and feel the power of these things. I replaced my bosch set and wow it shocking what real power is. thats all i got to say.
I was screwing 3" screws into 6x6 PT, what a breeze no hesitation even after about 80 screws. Drilling with a 1" bit I caught a knot in the wood, talk about power thru it!!
I am an auto mechanic so I don�t used this drill as much as most would. But I will say it�s better then most drills I have had throughout my career of 20+ years. And I use it to drill out broken bolts, to drill through frames when I do hitches or Accessory add one.