• 2821 Reciprocating Saw
• Longer tool life: wear resistant and anti-corrosion blade change
• 1-1/4" stroke length offers faster material removal
• Part of the M18™ System, featuring over 200+ solutions
• 1-1/4" Stroke length removes more material with each stroke
• POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Increased cutting speed and power through the toughest applications
• Anti-Corrosion Blade Clamp delivers prolonged blade clamp durability with less downtime due to corrosion
• Wear resistant lever actuated QUIK-LOK™ blade clamp provides fast and easy blade changes
• Metal Reinforced Battery Connection provides improved durability and battery retention over life
• REDLINK™ Plus Intelligence: The most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics; provides optimized performance and overload protection using total sysem communication between tool, battery and charger
• Lever Action QUIK-LOK™ Blade Clamp provides fast and easy blade changes
• Adjustable shoe extends the life of the blade
• Built-In LED light illuminates the work surface while cutting
• Hang hook: allows for convenient storage on the job
Our M18 FUEL™ SAWZALL® Recip Saw is the next generation of legendary performance and durability, designed for the toughest applications on the job site. The MILWAUKEE® M18 FUEL™ SAWZALL® is the fastest cutting reciprocating saw in its class and leverages a POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor to provide you with 3,000 SPM and a 1-1/4" stroke length for faster material removal. REDLINK™ PLUS electronics ensure maximum performance under stress as well as protection from overloading, overheating, and over-discharging. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Battery Pack (not included) delivers you up to 2.5X runtime and provides more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries. The M18 FUEL™ SAWZALL® Recip Saw is designed to perform in the most demanding applications and is our most durable cordless reciprocating saw yet. A wear-resistant blade change, anti-corrosion blade clamp, and metal reinforced battery rails provide longer component life and stand up to the toughest jobsite conditions. The M18 FUEL™ SAWZALL® Recip Saw is lighter weight than the previous generation and features an adjustable shoe, integrated LED light, and a hanging hook for convenient storage on the job.
Love it!! Great for any job,
Pros: Lightweight, lots of power, low vibration, good blade change. Use the right blade for the right job, and it will work well for you. Like this one a lot.
Cons: the tool-less blade change is a bit stiff when it is dusty, and the shoe length adjust often pushes all the way in with use. The lock should be a bit stiffer. The rubber grip also grips dust well, you usually need a shop vac with a brush to get this tool cleaned up for the next use. Would also be nice to have adjustable orbital, as other brands have added adjustable orbital to their mid-range models of recip saws. Yeah, the super sawzall is better, but, would be nice.
Also: Milwaukee should get some experienced tradesman and do some official training vids for youtube, on how to best use their power tools, some tips, and some safety stuff. Maybe approach some of the more popular youtubers and see if they would be interested.
Doing a massive industrial demolition with this saw. Running 9.0ah batteries with good power and runtime. No complaints at all. Solid tool so far