• 2821 Reciprocating Saw
• Longer tool life: wear resistant and anti-corrosion blade change
• 1-1/4" stroke length offers faster material removal
• Part of the M18™ System, featuring over 200+ solutions
• 1-1/4" Stroke length removes more material with each stroke
• POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Increased cutting speed and power through the toughest applications
• Anti-Corrosion Blade Clamp delivers prolonged blade clamp durability with less downtime due to corrosion
• Wear resistant lever actuated QUIK-LOK™ blade clamp provides fast and easy blade changes
• Metal Reinforced Battery Connection provides improved durability and battery retention over life
• REDLINK™ Plus Intelligence: The most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics; provides optimized performance and overload protection using total sysem communication between tool, battery and charger
• Lever Action QUIK-LOK™ Blade Clamp provides fast and easy blade changes
• Adjustable shoe extends the life of the blade
• Built-In LED light illuminates the work surface while cutting
• Hang hook: allows for convenient storage on the job
Our M18 FUEL™ SAWZALL® Recip Saw is the next generation of legendary performance and durability, designed for the toughest applications on the job site. The MILWAUKEE® M18 FUEL™ SAWZALL® is the fastest cutting reciprocating saw in its class and leverages a POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor to provide you with 3,000 SPM and a 1-1/4" stroke length for faster material removal. REDLINK™ PLUS electronics ensure maximum performance under stress as well as protection from overloading, overheating, and over-discharging. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Battery Pack (not included) delivers you up to 2.5X runtime and provides more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries. The M18 FUEL™ SAWZALL® Recip Saw is designed to perform in the most demanding applications and is our most durable cordless reciprocating saw yet. A wear-resistant blade change, anti-corrosion blade clamp, and metal reinforced battery rails provide longer component life and stand up to the toughest jobsite conditions. The M18 FUEL™ SAWZALL® Recip Saw is lighter weight than the previous generation and features an adjustable shoe, integrated LED light, and a hanging hook for convenient storage on the job.
This is my 2nd Sawzall I’ve purchased. The first one definitely did its job. The repair technician said the electronics were bad, most likely do to years of cold weather storage on the work truck. Cost of replacing said parts was about the same as a new one. Maybe a trade-in system for loyal customers could be established. The refurbished tools could be sold or donated to tech schools or young beginners of all trades. Milwaukee leads the pack in making our jobs easier, why not start the next generation out with the best!