• (1) M18 FUEL™ Power head w/ QUIK-LOK™
• (1) M18 FUEL™ QUIK-LOK™ 10" Pole saw attachment (49-16-2720)
• (1) M18 FUEL™ QUIK-LOK™ 3' Attachment extension (49-16-2721)
• (1) Shoulder strap (49-16-2722)
• (1) M18™ REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT™ XC8.0 battery (48-11-1880)
• (1) M18™ & M12™ Rapid charger (48-59-1808)
• (1) Oregon bar and chain
• (1) Scrench
• POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL™ Power Head w/ QUIK-LOK™ to generate the power and performance of high voltage platforms
• M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ XC8.0 Battery Pack: Provides 50% more power and runs 50% cooler vs. M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC Battery Packs
• REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Optimizes performance, provides overload protection preventing damage to tool and battery during heavy applications; compatible across the M18™ System.
• Part of the M18 FUEL™ QUIK-LOK™ Attachment System
• RPM: 0-4600
• Bar Length: 10"
• Chain Gauge: .043"
• Chain Pitc(more...)
Saw is excellent but I have a broken handle that we are working on so far so good.
Could be great if you would make the pole that the saw head is fixed to was short so you could use it on the ground maybe like 12 inches then have a 2 foot extension and a 3 foot extension to get up in the trees redesign the safety switch what little part on the safety switch is going to break off with use and the pole saw needs to be better balanced when you carry it by the D handle with the saw fully put together the saw hits the ground when you walk
I haven't used it yet, but right out of the box I noticed the chain head doesn't pivot. So, if you're standing on the ground, you can't cut the top or bottom of the limb, you're always going to be at an angle. Well, when the limb starts to fall, it's going to pinch the chain bar. I purchased a Milwaukee because it has the longest reach, but that advantage is negated by the fixed chain drive. My fault, I should have noticed before ordering, but still disappointed.
I ran it for two days and was thrilled with the battery life (2hours) and the cutting consistency and how light it was. I trimmed 25 plus trees up to 6” cuts and had no issues.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.