• 2830-20 7-1/4" Circular Saw
• POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL™ Rear Handle 7-1/4" Circular Saw to generate the power and performance of a 15A corded circular saw.
• REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18™ System.
• Generates 15 Amp Corded Power
• Cuts Faster Than 15A Corded
• Up to 570 Cuts per charge
• Electric Blade Brake
• LED Work Light
• No Gear Oiling is Required
• Multi Size Rafter Hook
• Magnesium Shoe and Guards
• Depth: 18.9"
• Height: 7.87"
• Width: 8.00"
• Weight: 10
The MILWAUKEE® M18 FUEL™ Rear Handle 7-1/4” Circular Saw is designed for the professional carpenter, remodeler, and general contractor. The circular saw Generates the Power of 15amp corded saws, cut faster than 15amp corded saws and delivers up to 570 cuts per charge with an M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ HD12.0 battery. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides this worm drive style saw with 5,800 RPM and higher speeds under load, delivering corded cutting performance. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence lets the tool achieve maximum performance and protects the circ saw from overload, overheating and over discharge. The M18 REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ HD12.0 battery (not included) is compatible with all M18™ tools, runs 50% cooler, and delivers unmatched run times and 50% more power. The cordless circular saw has an electric blade break, LED work light, and all magnesium guards and shoe, increasing productivity and providing the durability to handle the toughest jobs. A multi-sized rafter hook allows the handheld circular saw to be stored on different materials. The saw's gears don’t require oiling and maintenance reducing downtime and getting jobs done faster.
I have an old corded Dewalt circular saw that had seen better days and out of all my tools, that tool was the only one that wasn’t cordless. I had already invested in the Milwaukee tool line and knew it was time for a new 7 1/4 in circular saw. This new saw is awesome, great feel, fast cut and great power for my needs! Thanks for the fast shipping Redtools. I will definitely order from you all again!
Love it cuts great and fast
I love this saw. Half the weight of my skil 77. Plenty of power. Love the worm drive left side saw. Had another Milwaukee right side blade saw and it was great but this one better.
This is the saw for any tradesman that wants a solid saw that won't let them down