• The M18 Compact Brushless 1/4" Hex Impact Driver is the industry's fastest 18V compact impact solution. REDLINK™ electronics and REDLITHIUM™ batteries deliver 3,200 RPM’s for best in class application speed. Brushless motor technology provides 1,600 in-lbs. of torque, more runtime, and a more compact tool at 5.1”, which means less trips to the charger and greater access in tight spaces.
• (1) M18 1/4" Hex Impact Driver Bare Tool (2850-20)
• (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ CP2.0 Battery Pack (48-11-1820)
• (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
• (1) Carrying Case
• (1) Belt Clip
• Compact design: provides excellent balance and control, ideal for overhead applications or work in tight spaces
• IPM: 0-4,200
• RPM: 0-3,200
• Milwaukee brushless motor: optimized for efficiency, this motor delivers more run-time and longer life.
• REDLINK™ Intelligence: Advanced overload protection defends against abusive applications and monitors the temperature to prevent damage and ensure maximum tool & battery life.
• REDLITHIUM™ Battery: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
• Length: 5.1"
• Height: 7.75"
• Width: 2.25"
• RPM: 3400
• IPM: 4200
• Torque: 1600 in-lbs
• LED: Yes
• Weight: 2 lbs
• Power Source: Cordless
I needed a DIY tool to tighten and loosen small nuts. I went to Homedepot and this tool (with one battery model) was on sale and I bought it. The price I paid is less than only the tool or the battery alone, the charger is extra.
The nearest competitor has a tool with little bit higher torque, i.e. 1600 in-lb vs. 1700 in-lb, but the battery is lower capacity, i.e. 2.0 Ah vs. 1.3 Ah.
I do not like too much torque, because on YouTube I saw the 3/8 or 1/2 inch converters get broken if the torque is too much, and do not need it either.
I am happy with the tool. I am planning to buy an impact wrench of the same brand so that I can interchange the batteries, if needed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.