• (1) M18 FUEL 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2853-20)
• (1) Belt Clip
• (1) Bit Holder
• POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers up to 30% Faster Driving Speed, increasing users productivity
• Most Compact Impact Driver at 4.59" in length providing more access in tight spaces
• Up to 25% More Torque with up to 2,000in-lbs to complete more demanding applications
• REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18™ System.
• REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Battery Pack: Delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitors
• 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™ provides greater control over output speed and power.
• Self-Tapping Screw mode provides faster installation time by reducing the stripping of fasteners
• One handed bit insertion for faster, easier changing of bits
• LED light to illuminate the work area
• Premium rubber overmold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use
• Belt clip and Bit Holder included
• Compatible with all M18 batteries & tools
• Height: 7.54"
• Width: 2.43"
• Weight: 2.2"
The M18 FUEL™ ¼” Impact Driver is the Fastest, Most Compact, and Most Powerful tool in its class. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless motor delivers up to 2,000in-lbs of torque and up to 30% Faster Driving speed, increasing users productivity for the most demanding fasteners on the job. With the Most Compact tool at only 4.59” in length, users will have more access in tight spaces. The REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating or over-discharge. The REDLITHIUM Battery Pack (not included) delivers more work per charger and more work over the life of the pack than competitors. The 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™ provides greater control over output speed and power for greater versatility. Self-Tapping Screw mode provides faster installation time by reducing stripping of fasteners.
In my opinion it is an excellent tool, the best in its class, very compact but powerful, also very stable and with very good battery life.
Really like this driver. It is small and compact and smooth. It also has plenty of power. I originally bought the M12 driver for the size but the M18 is the same size and much better. More power and better control.
Perfect. Only thing is about the plastic IT is made. IT sould be more durable....must have
I�m a diesel mechanic at a bus dealership. I use it every day all day long. It works great!
I used this impact driver a couple of times and it worked great. My concern is about the collet that other people are having issues with. I only used it to drive in screws. I did not try to drill with it.